[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
Hi -Spearfishing.pl

Hi

Jesteś nowy? Przywitaj się z innymi - najlepiej w tym dziale.

Moderator:Goldfish

paranoia
Hi

Postautor: paranoia » pn, 14 maja 2012, 10:34

Hello everybody, my name is Giorgos, I am Greek and I would like to have to have a conversation - in english if possible, cause I don't speak polish- about spearfishing in Polland, due to my arrival there in June.

Awatar użytkownika
bruner
Kontaktowanie:

Re: Hi

Postautor: bruner » pn, 14 maja 2012, 11:15

Vitay :hi:

How long You plan to stay in Pland. And where?
Bee Free Underwater Piotr Gruszeczka; write to me: gruszeczka_p@wp.pl http://www.youtube.com/user/PGRbruner
Boże daj mi Pogodę ducha, abym zgadzał się z tym, czego nie mogę zmienić; Odwagę, abym zmieniał to, co zmienić mogę i Mądrość abym umiał odróżnić jedne sprawy od drugich.
*Przepraszam każdego, komu uda się tak przekształcić sens mojej wypowiedzi, że poczuje się zniesmaczony lub osobiście obrażony

http://www.sspoland.pl/

Awatar użytkownika
lesheck

Postautor: lesheck » pn, 14 maja 2012, 11:27

Hi there :) What in particular are you interested in the most? Legal issues? Places suitable for hunting? For how long have you been hunting so far and how extensive is your experience in midland lake spearfishing? Tell us more about yourself. We'll be all glad to help :)

Awatar użytkownika
TreWor771

Postautor: TreWor771 » pn, 14 maja 2012, 18:57

Hello Giorgos,welcome to Polish waters.

Awatar użytkownika
Seba

Postautor: Seba » pn, 14 maja 2012, 22:07

HELLO!

paranoia

Postautor: paranoia » pn, 14 maja 2012, 23:28

I will be in Poland for 12 days, from the 6th of June up to 18 for Euro, except if national Greece goes further (which is almost impossible), so I will stay longer. I will be at Warsaw or somewhere nearby, but I plan to travel around, as much as possible.

First of all, I would like to know if it is legally posible for a foreigner to spearfish in Poland and second if there are any suitable places for that near Warsaw, or a few hours away.

As far far as it considers me, I have always been hunting (I am 27) but only at sea. I have never dived in sweet water and that's why I consider my trip to Poland as an aportunity to experience lake spearfishing. Moreover, free diving and spearfishing is a way of life to me and I always take advantage of any waters that I visit in order to enjoy them through spearfishing or simple diving.

Awatar użytkownika
lesheck

Postautor: lesheck » wt, 15 maja 2012, 10:23

It is possible for a foreigner to hunt in Poland, according to the Inland Fisheries Act.
- As a citizen of a foreign country you are only obligated to acquire an appropriate permit, which is issued by the owner/leaseholder of the waterbody.
- You can also hunt only during the day, an hour after the sunrise and an hour before the sunset.
- You are not allowed to shoot to both eels and salmonidaes.
- You are allowed to hunt with max 2 prong spear tip with max 3 cm length between the prongs.
- And obviously you have to respect specific protective dimensions.
I think these are the most relevant form the legal obligations. If I overlooked something, somebody please correct me.
As for the suitable places I will not be much of help. I live in a different region, to far from where you plan to stay to have any useful info. Somebody from the Mazowieckie voivodeship would have to assist you in this matter.
I've never hunted in the sea, but considering the amount of videos that I've seen on youtube, it's safe for me to say that it's nothing like spearfishing in lakes. It may be quite a surprise for you If you've never done it, nevertheless I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do :)

Awatar użytkownika
bruner
Kontaktowanie:

Postautor: bruner » wt, 15 maja 2012, 18:56

Giorgios - I can invite you to common hunting in the clean lake at that time.
I've sent you the priv message ...
Bee Free Underwater Piotr Gruszeczka; write to me: gruszeczka_p@wp.pl http://www.youtube.com/user/PGRbruner
Boże daj mi Pogodę ducha, abym zgadzał się z tym, czego nie mogę zmienić; Odwagę, abym zmieniał to, co zmienić mogę i Mądrość abym umiał odróżnić jedne sprawy od drugich.
*Przepraszam każdego, komu uda się tak przekształcić sens mojej wypowiedzi, że poczuje się zniesmaczony lub osobiście obrażony

http://www.sspoland.pl/

Awatar użytkownika
doox
Site Admin
Kontaktowanie:

Postautor: doox » wt, 15 maja 2012, 20:40

Hello Giorgios! Nice to see you here. I hope You enjoy spearfishing in polish lakes.
...if you accept the sea by all means you will enjoy anything in the water...
...najważniejszy w życiu jest las i woda...Jancio Wodnik....

rosomak

Postautor: rosomak » czw, 17 maja 2012, 13:04

hej! :wave:

Wróć do „Powitalnia”